BILT ANZ 2022, Gold Coast
Join us for the next instalment of BILT ANZ which will be held 24-26 November 2022 at RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast, QLD Australia.
We have exclusive use of this amazing venue providing fantastic networking opportunities to complement our exciting lineup of speakers.
BILT is an annual event, designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is committed to improving the many ways the industry works together.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic event which brings a multitude of opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a ‘by users, for users’ event, BILT is the best place to get real advice from people who seriously know their stuff, yet continue to learn themselves. Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all part of our community and ready to share their secrets to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable built environment.
- Choose from over 90 classes, labs and discussions from over 80 speakers over 3 days on topics relevant to architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, builders, facility managers and owners, taught by world-renowned experts.
- Develop your leadership skills with a broad range of sessions dedicated to soft skills and personal development.
- Learn about best practices for Virtual Reality, Digital Engineering, Reality Capture, DfMA, Virtual Design and Construction, Building Information Modelling, and Integrated Digital Delivery.
- A dedicated exhibition featuring the latest cutting-edge technology and solutions for the industry.
- The only event with something for everyone. This is an event that actively promotes collaborative practice between industry professionals.
- Proven project delivery methods for Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facilities Management.
- Learn how to leverage digital information and technology to support your business objectives.
- Learn how to improve the value of your profession within the industry.
See the BILT ANZ 2019 event below!
We believe that those who work daily within the AEC Industry are best placed to train others in the critical knowledge and skillsets required for:
BILT epitomises the desire for change in today’s construction and building management industry as it gathers together similarly motivated professionals from all sides of the conversation and gives them a platform to exchange ideas as freely as they wish to exchange data. I attend BiLT every year to learn, to share, and to re-energise my enthusiasm for driving digital change in the built environment.
BILT offers a great opportunity to engage with our industry partners, to break down the collaboration barriers, and to get an understand of the possibilities of technology within our industry.
This is the number one conference for both training and strategic thinking in BIM and Digital Engineering in the built environment. Truly a meeting of minds with the best practitioners from all parts of the industry and all over the world.
It's always great to see what industry peers are up to. BILT is a reality check that validates whether you're on the right track within your industry. As always there are a few golden nuggets to take away and implement back at your own practice. The fresh perspective that different points of view provide is invaluable.
BILT is truly an amazing event, the knowledge shared is excellent. I have attended three now and the ideas/information you can bring back to your company as well as personally development is second to none and the quality of the evening functions are the icing on the cake to the event.
BILT brings together the professionals on the forefront of technology in the construction industry,and through a shared passion provides solutions, networks and innovations that can be applied immediately to practice.
BILT is different from other conferences because of the quality and standard of everything is just the highest level. BILT is one of the key reasons I have professionally developed, improved client outputs and climbed the corporate ladder at a rate my peers could not match. There is no way any other event could do the same for me. I recommend anyone in the AECO industry that has passion for technology and collaboration attend a BILT event
People are really here because they want to be, you see that in how excited they are - there is no other conference that compares.
For Event Enquiries please contact
Phone: +61 2 9929 4200
For Sponsorship Enquiries please contact