BILT Europe 2018
BILT is an annual event, designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is dedicated to improving the way industry works together.
No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a ‘by users, for users’ event, BILT is the best place to get unvarnished advice from the people who really know their stuff, yet continue to learn themselves. Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all part of our community and ready to share their secrets (okay, some of their secrets…) to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable built environment.
- Choose from over 80 classes, labs and discussions from over 60 speakers over 3 days on topics relevant to architects, engineers, quantity surveyors, builders, facility managers and owners, taught by international experts coming from around the world.
- Best practices for Virtual Reality, Digital Engineering, Reality Capture, Drones, DfMA, VDC, BIM and IDD
- Dedicated exhibition featuring the latest cutting edge technology and solutions for the industry.
- The only event with something for everyone. This is an event that actively promotes collaboration practice between industry professionals.
- Proven project delivery methods for Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facilities Management.
- Learn how to leverage digital information and technology to support your business objectives
- Learn how to improve the value of your profession within the industry
Phone: +61 2 9929 4200
We believe that those who work daily within the AEC industry are the best placed to train others in the critical knowledge and skill sets required for
DBEI Insight Webinars help me stay up to date on the global BIM trends and learn more about various processes of the AEC community. Plus, it truly feels like friends helping friends, just like at the BILT conferences!
BILT epitomises the desire for change in today’s construction and building management industry as it gathers together similarly motivated professionals from all sides of the conversation and gives them a platform to exchange ideas as freely as they wish to exchange data. I attend BiLT every year to learn, to share, and to re-energise my enthusiasm for driving digital change in the built environment.
BILT offers a great opportunity to engage with our industry partners, to break down the collaboration barriers, and to get an understand of the possibilities of technology within our industry.
This is the number one conference for both training and strategic thinking in BIM and Digital Engineering in the built environment. Truly a meeting of minds with the best practitioners from all parts of the industry and all over the world.
It's always great to see what industry peers are up to. BILT is a reality check that validates whether you're on the right track within your industry. As always there are a few golden nuggets to take away and implement back at your own practice. The fresh perspective that different points of view provide is invaluable.
"For me it was a great opportunity to engage experts, new learners, and those curious about what is possible. Everyone had something to contribute - how much better can that be!!! And the best part is I learn new things I can use - I didn't expect that."
"I came in to the Hackathon with very little coding experience and wondering if I would get much out of it at all, but the event surpassed my expectations and was a fantastic experience both as a learning opportunity and as a networking event and challenge for all of our team's abilities."
"This was my first Hackathon and it was a blast! I really didn't know what to expect going in and was a little worried about my "hacking" skills. However, there were people of all skill levels and experts and other team members were very helpful and supportive. It was a great learning experience and I hope to do it again soon!"
‘We are completely satisfied with the (BCS) experience, we were able to engage the “right” people. It has led to future opportunities and ideas to move forward’
Phone: +61 2 9929 4200
Director, Business Development