ABOUT BILT NA
BILT (Building, Infrastructure, Lifecycle supported by Technology) is designed to cater to the needs of those who design, build, operate and maintain our built environment. As a community of professionals, it is committed to developing all the many ways the industry works together. We believe that:
- Technology is an enabler of better processes and outcomes, not a driver in and of itself.
- Our industry has failed to keep pace with others in productivity and innovation. Which demonstrates the need for change and improvement.
- Our industry is siloed, fractured and too often adversarial. We are creating change by bringing people together from different backgrounds to learn from each other.
- Getting people to change behaviours is the challenging part of adaptation.
- As an educational and networking event, BILT provides a variety of opportunities to learn and share, to probe and challenge, to listen and to be heard. Our sessions focus on the use of best-in-class tools, processes and workflows, behaviours and leadership.
DBEI Insight Webinars help me stay up to date on the global BIM trends and learn more about various processes of the AEC community. Plus, it truly feels like friends helping friends, just like at the BILT conferences!
BILT epitomises the desire for change in today’s construction and building management industry as it gathers together similarly motivated professionals from all sides of the conversation and gives them a platform to exchange ideas as freely as they wish to exchange data. I attend BiLT every year to learn, to share, and to re-energise my enthusiasm for driving digital change in the built environment.
BILT offers a great opportunity to engage with our industry partners, to break down the collaboration barriers, and to get an understand of the possibilities of technology within our industry.
This is the number one conference for both training and strategic thinking in BIM and Digital Engineering in the built environment. Truly a meeting of minds with the best practitioners from all parts of the industry and all over the world.
It's always great to see what industry peers are up to. BILT is a reality check that validates whether you're on the right track within your industry. As always there are a few golden nuggets to take away and implement back at your own practice. The fresh perspective that different points of view provide is invaluable.
"For me it was a great opportunity to engage experts, new learners, and those curious about what is possible. Everyone had something to contribute - how much better can that be!!! And the best part is I learn new things I can use - I didn't expect that."
"I came in to the Hackathon with very little coding experience and wondering if I would get much out of it at all, but the event surpassed my expectations and was a fantastic experience both as a learning opportunity and as a networking event and challenge for all of our team's abilities."
"This was my first Hackathon and it was a blast! I really didn't know what to expect going in and was a little worried about my "hacking" skills. However, there were people of all skill levels and experts and other team members were very helpful and supportive. It was a great learning experience and I hope to do it again soon!"
‘We are completely satisfied with the (BCS) experience, we were able to engage the “right” people. It has led to future opportunities and ideas to move forward’
For Event Enquiries please contact
Digital Built Week Events Team
Phone: +1 213 814 2888
For Sponsorship Enquiries please contact
Director, Business Development