BILT: Digital Day, Shanghai 2019
BILT: Digital Day, Shanghai will showcase the best practices implemented by both International and China-wide companies. This event is part of a global series of events that highlights the best BIM Implementation solutions and processes and demonstrating forward looking technology and world-class case studies of completed projects.
BILT: Digital Day, Shanghai will be held at the Novotel Atlantis on the 2nd April 2019, and is a full day of cutting-edge technology and industry thought leadership, educational in content and vendor / platform neutral. Come and join us to share, learn and be inspired!
- About current and future trends in the AEC industry globally
- How building data and data management can be used across a building’s lifecycle to significantly increase efficiency, and reduce cost to you and your clients.
- Methodologies to utilize your BIM tools more effectively
- What is essential for the implementation of digital project delivery (BIM, VDC)
- Meet your industry peers
- Connect with a network of experts and recognized global leaders in BIM Education
Note: Simultaneous Translation Services will be available via headphones at the event.
About the Organiser
No other company brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation, the Digital Built Environment Institute (DBEI) is an industry-based group dedicated to bringing our industry together, to serving the needs of everyone involved in the built environment community, and to advancing the state of the art in digital technology for the design and construction world. DBEI brings together construction technology enthusiasts who form a community that lasts longer than just a conference.
Certainly I have secured new clients, small and large. What drives me to this is always the subject matter expertise is above other conferences.
For Event Enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sponsorship Enquiries please contact Peter Morgan at email@example.com