Become an Event Volunteer!
Are you a full-time student looking to get your name out in the AEC Industry? We would love to welcome you as a volunteer for our events!
What is it?
Our Flagship event, BILT is a 3-day conference that brings together global business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers in the AEC industry to learn from each other through interactive classes, discussions, panel sessions and hands-on labs. It is here that you will meet and learn the secrets of the best in the business with speakers and attendees from the top 100 Architecture, Engineering and Construction Firms globally.
By volunteering, you will get the opportunity to experience the event without having to pay to attend by simply giving us a hand here or there.
What will you do?
As a volunteer your main role will be to assist with conference set up prior to the conference as well as with each of the session rooms during the conference. This will include scanning delegate name badges on entry and assisting with speaker needs. You will need to be available 9am – 5pm each conference day.
For volunteers we set up a briefing, have a rotating roster and provide you with a volunteer t-shirt to make you feel part of the community.
What are the benefits?
In return volunteers will be provided with:
- Complimentary conference registration including attendance to your chosen sessions (once duties are completed).
- Complimentary access to our exhibition hall where you can check out the latest gadgets and products in the industry.
- Complimentary morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Complimentary social function tickets (3)
How to apply:
If you are interested in volunteering or would like more information, please click here to fill out the form and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
We are currently taking applications for the following events:
- BILT ANZ, (18 – 20 June 2020, Sydney, Australia)
- BILT ASIA (02 – 04 April 2020, Singapore)
- Digital Built Week NA (11 – 15 August 2020, San Diego United States)
- Digital Built Week Europe (06 – 10 October 2020, Valencia, Spain)
What some of our previous volunteers have said:
“Thank you for the opportunity to participate as a volunteer! The entire committee did a remarkable job organizing and executing the event. Well done.” Mitchell Axisa, Nettleton Tribe
Stay social. follow #DBEI