Digital Built Week Americas – Onsite Policy
DBEI believes in the power and value our community can add to the global conversation about innovation, change and sustainability, and will do everything it can to support and enhance that community. We also will do our utmost to provide a safe and welcoming environment to all people inside and outside that community. We are super excited to be able to welcome our DBEI Community back to a face-to-face event. We have certainly missed seeing all of you over the past 2 years. It’s been a tough time for everyone, and it’s high time we return to the strong sense of community and collaboration which comes from our Digital Built Week events.
While I’m sure some of you may be sick of hearing about all things COVID, people do want to know our position on measures to be taken in regard to Covid-19 for the event, so here it is. In short, we recognize that people are responsible for their own health, can make decisions for themselves, and would be considerate of the health of those around them. To keep you safe on site and to ensure that DBW Americas can be enjoyed by all in the safest way possible, we ask that you please cooperate with California’s current safety measures:
- No matter your vaccination status, wear a mask while on public transport or in a transportation hub.
- Turn on exposure notifications on your phone
- Get tested if you’re sick
- Honor mask rules in place by private businesses
- Keep a safe distance between yourself and others where possible
You can read more on the California Covid-19 website here.
On top of this onsite we will:
- Provide additional hand sanitizing stations throughout our spaces
- Seating in the conference rooms will be spread out where possible allowing additional space between the rows to accommodate social distancing.
If during Digital Built Week, or up to 14 days post-event, you begin to feel unwell or exhibit any symptoms, please:
- Leave the Event location immediately
- Get tested immediately at a Covid-19 Testing Clinic or via a RAT and isolate until you receive a negative result.
- Follow the directions of your healthcare professional
- Notify our staff as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive
If you have any concerns about your onsite experience or would like to contact our team, please email us on email@example.com
Note: DBEI and the Organizers are not responsible for any mandatory quarantine fees and travel and border responsibility rests with the individuals attending Digital Built Week