DBEI invites you and members of your organization to join us for this year's Data Day. We invite past sponsors and exhibitors to join us again as well as new organizations to use this event to generate business and business relationships, launch new products and make significant industry announcements through sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
About Data Day
Data Day is an event specifically focused on both current and potential use of data within the AECO/FM industry. The event seeks to attract Owners, Principals, CIO, CTO, Digital Design Managers, VDC Managers, Contractors and Owner/Builders.
The objectives for Data Day are to:
- Identify what ‘data’ is to the AECO/FM industry, and what the key challenges our industry faces are, in relation to it.
- Identify what data matters most to your business, and what you can do to better seize its value – through implementable idea generation.
- Develop a graphic ecosystem of ‘data management’ tools useful to those in our industry.
- Identify how data can be leveraged at each stage of a built project lifecycle for collective stakeholder benefit.
- Identify skills required within our industry to solve industry problems.
- Learn what methods other industries have employed to solve similar issues in theirs.
|Digital Built Week NA 2020||
|, San Diego, USA||North America|
Our attendees have included architects, engineers, BIM managers, data scientists, contractors, sub-trades, owners, and facility managers. This blend creates an ideal environment for multidisciplinary collaboration and networking.